Covid-19 has meant we have needed to make some changes to how we operate our business so that we can keep ourselves and our customers safe whilst still providing a service. Below are some of the changes we have implemented and will keep in place whilst there is still a need to do so.
- No self service by customers in the shop.
- Deliveries to the local area.
- Drop off/collection of customers' containers or place your order online and we will pack it using paper bags and dishwasher cleaned jars and containers.
- Development of our website to offer click and collect service.
- A review and update of our cleaning, hand washing and hygiene procedures, to ensure that we are compliant with the goverment guidance on managing the risk of COVID-19.
If you would like further information on how we are currently operating because of COVID-19 please get in touch.